While we've known for a while now that the floppy-haired, green-eyed, star-crossed love of our lives was all grown up, we did not expect him to proclaim his newfound identity as a Jim Beam man from all the way across international waters. He's starring in the liquor brand's latest commercial, airing only on televisions in Japan, and we're pleasantly surprised. In the ad, he looks amazingly refined (like a modern Jay Gatsby, go figure), with his golden tan, slicked-back hair, and crisp white shirt. He also has the power to chisel ice spheres and make them explode with a tantalizing snap. If only he possessed that gift in his Titanic days. It would have surely been useful.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!