Tomorrow, Oldboy director Park Chan-wook’s first Hollywood psychological thriller, Stoker, will be released into theaters. The leading man is none other than the rosy-cheeked, incredibly good-looking English actor Matthew Goode. While we’re aware that Goode will be playing a frighteningly twisted, sociopathic (but still devilishly handsome) character named Uncle Charlie who gets uncomfortably fixated on both his niece and brother’s widow, we also know that the actor isn’t all doom-and-gloom elsewhere. He’s tantalized viewers with his sea-green eyes, mischievous smile, chestnut-brown hair, and even some scruff during his rom-com route (see: Leap Year, Chasing Liberty). But really, we’re just excited to see those dimples in action and, ultimately, hear him give interviews in his dashing accent.
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists
- More Fashion Week Changes Afoot, More Questions