Today, even amid the celebratory office festivities of our first day post-NYFW, one rather unexpected gift rose above the rest. We received an unassuming, white, spiral-bound booklet with the words NAUTICA Summer 2013 Male Collection across the cover. But little did we know that all of its 22 pages beheld a gorgeous, tanned, brooding model (with washboard abs) dressed only in shorts and flip-flops. We are complete fans of his short brown hair, well-groomed scruff, and sculpted, glistening bare chest. We decided to share the source of our joy, and, trust, he even made a neon hoodie with palm tree shorts look good. And now we are dreaming of summer (and tanning on a beach beside this fine male model).
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?