Yahoo! CEO(!) Marissa Mayer(!) appeared on Today this morning to debut Yahoo's new homepage. While there, Savannah Guthrie failed to get Mayer to say something controversial about having/not having it all. "I've been a mom for four-and-a-half months, and CEO for seven months. I wouldn't have missed a minute of either experience," she said. She admitted that "it does take a lot of focus," and "you need to make sure that you're prioritizing." For example, you probably have to choose between documenting such milestones in a baby book or a CEO book. As for her unwitting rise to role model, she told Guthrie she never thinks about it. "I've really been focused on the products," she said.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament