Yesterday in Moscow, Oz the Great and Powerful’s Glinda the Good attended her film’s premiere dressed in a shimmering black-and-gold pre-fall 2013 gown by Jason Wu. The floor-grazing, shoulder-capping black chiffon dress was adorned with a gorgeous wavy gold pattern made entirely of beads that allowed the actress to shimmer on the emerald carpet. She only added a thin black belt around her waist and kept her look fresh and simple with a rose-tinted lip.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split