At the Los Angeles premiere of Oz the Great and Powerful held at the El Capitan Theatre yesterday evening, the actress playing Theodora, a.k.a the Wicked Witch of the West, looked a bit more like Glinda the Good. Mila Kunis showed up in an ethereal and perfectly poofy champagne chiffon dress by Dolce & Gabanna that was covered in gold embroidery. To finish off her fairy-tale looks, she wore open-toed Christian Louboutin heels (complete with little bows) and purple statement earrings from Sutra. Except for her dark, slate-colored nails, there's no way to tell that she possesses the power to send a flock of flying monkeys your way.
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage