You're surely already reading all of our lovely Fashion Week report cards this season, aren't you? Yes, yes you are. They handily summarize each runway show, breaking down our editors' picks, the trends featured, beauty notes, and more — a must-have resource for clued-in fashion folk, if we do say so ourselves. The cards also feature each show's color scheme, everything from the stark monochrome at Altuzarra to the candy bohemia at Mara Hoffman. No one wants to be caught in the wrong shade of teal come September, so here's a slideshow collating all fall's palettes (which we'll be updating daily, so keep checking!)
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb