So, uh, it snowed. Which was especially unfortunate for designers like Yigal Azrouël, Rebecca Minkoff, Charlotte Ronson, and Kate Spade, all whom smartly planned expensive parties (months ago, might we add) for Friday night, expecting heavy-dancing, well-dressing, runway-tired crowds. Not so, friends. Instead, only those who either get paid to party or rely on partying to get paid (D.J.'s like Mia Moretti, plus The Brants, Brad Goreski, and so on) showed up to be photographed. Even then, they didn’t look so happy to be out. Fortunately for them, at least, these are the same people who had hired cars waiting in the storm to whisk them home at the night’s early end. For visual evidence of a mediocre Fashion Week Friday, click ahead. It’s fun to look at people only having sorta-fun.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?