On Saturday, the Mirror claimed paparazzi were shopping photographs of Kate Middleton in a "skimpy bikini" during her Mustique "babymoon." However, the tabloid didn't purchase the pics (for the low, low price of $392,000), or even look at them, out of respect for the royal family, leaving the U.S., Europe, or Australia to pony up. So, Italy's Chi magazine, best-known for running a 26-page spread of Kate sunbathing topless last year, bought the pics and printed one on its cover, writes the Daily Mail — who published the cover on its own website, but blocked out the objectionable content. You can see Kate and her baby bump on Chi's site, but those prone to shame-spirals, beware: She just looks like a slim commoner who ate too many fish and chips.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve