Shoulders are quickly proving themselves the it body part of fall 2013. Some designers left them bare, but in contrast we're getting a Men's Warehouse vibe from all the wide-shouldered coats coming down the runway this week. At Alexander Wang, a turquoise jacquard coat with dolman sleeves looked like a huge walking origami man (in a good way!); 3.1 Phillip Lim showed a bulky felted wool overcoat that we'd love to wrap up in this week; and at Michael Kors, Hanne Gaby Odiele walked in a coat with shoulders so big it looked like a gift from a Wall Street boyfriend. Pick one of these up come fall and you'll like the way you look, we guarantee it.
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down