In an especially prescient moment, designers showed fur-lined coats that would be ideal for a chic slog through the snow. Over at BCBG Max Azria, a rich quilted navy version was lined with black fur and styled with a cashmere beanie, all the better for cold weather. At Jason Wu, it was a luxurious shade of caramel trimmed with fur and beaded pockets. And finally, at Yigal Azrouël, a slouchy Army-green coat looked perfectly cozy for a day like today. With the brunt of winter storm Nemo bearing down on us, many show attendees are probably wishing they could steal these practical parkas off the runway now.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate