The younger sibling of the Knowles dynasty attended Essence’s fourth annual Black Women in Music event at Greystone Manor Supperclub in West Hollywood last night, where she was honored. The singer-slash-D.J. brightened up the purple carpet in her classic clashing style, wearing a short-sleeve multicolor striped top and matching skirt, black heels with gold and white tips, and bright coral lips. And though her big sister flung her long, blonde hair around the Superdome on Sunday, Solange kept her hair short and natural, with her tight curls looking great with this look.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times