Following several days of sacrificing personal style (or not — wink, Michelle Harper) because of the weather, Monday's showgoers dressed to impress ... or amuse. Interview's Miguel Enamorado wore an orange-and-black Louis Vuitton coat with a blanket attachment, Marie Claire's Kyle Anderson carried Chanel's Hula-Hoop bag, newly blonde Leigh Lezark opted for floral pants, Giovanna Battaglia matched her coat to her umbrella, and Nasiba Adilova stepped out in another pair of precarious-looking heels. Then, there was the truly strange: Emmanuelle Alt in a hat (!), Hanne Gaby Odiele with a bandanna wrapped around her face like there might be a stickup, and a pack of red Power Rangers. See these looks and more in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her