Thanks to Nemo and the post-winter-storm slush, it seems showgoers revised their packing lists and maybe checked the weather before taking off for Milan — where it's been precipitating. For days. Shala Monroque chose a hat with animal ears, Emmanuelle Alt wore a chapeau (again!), and Giovanna Battaglia tied on a babushka. But the best headwear belonged to blogger Chiara Totire: a navy ski cap with a veil. (Bonus points for having her jacket draped over her shoulders just so.) André Leon Talley and filmmaker Luca Finotti represented the seasonally appropriate man, opting for a plush Louis Vuitton scarf and Keith Haring–inspired sneakers, respectively. Click through our slideshow to see these looks and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb