Friday's storm divided showgoers into two camps: those accepting that a lot of snow was, in fact, falling from the sky, and those in unwavering denial. The first group included Glamour's Laurel Pantin (in a baseball hat and turtleneck), a parka-clad Lindsey Wixson, and women in boots — some furry, some fluorescent, and all sturdy. By contrast, Michelle Harper opted for a bra top and turban, while Nasiba Adilova balanced atop stick-thin graphic heels ... and toted a matching backpack, for convenience's sake. See these looks and more in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch