After a grand jury determined there wasn't enough evidence to indict Patricia Krentcil on child endangerment charges for allegedly bringing her 5-year-old daughter into a tanning booth, the woman dubbed "Tanning Mom" had a few words with reporters outside her Nutley, New Jersey, home. She said, "What this world did, this past year, made a mockery of me, and I don't appreciate that." She added that she plans to move to London, apparently not part of this world, "because I have a lot of modeling jobs." (Krentcil was once a babe — her glamour shots made the rounds over the summer.) Of her beauty regimen, she told CBS2, "I'm still going to tan, and I don't care what anyone has to say" ... about 35 minutes after she told the Daily News, "I'm not going to ever go into a tanning salon again." In that interview, she claimed her next stop was the Bahamas for some "natural sun. Then I'll come back black."
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season