And they are: Wes Gordon, Michelle Ochs, Carly Cushnie, Suno's Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty, Antonio Azzuolo, Giulietta's Sofia Sizzi, John Patrick, Irene Neuwirth, Dana Lorenz, Libertine's Johnson Hartig, and Illesteva's Daniel Silberman and Justin Salguero. The group is France-bound as part of Tommy Hilfiger's Americans in Paris program, WWD writes. From March 2 to 4, the designers will present their fall collections in an event space that appears to have a lovely view of the Eiffel Tower, based on Google Maps. Be sure to take plenty of pictures!
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve