With every new season comes a new crop of fresh-faced rookies trying to land those key catwalk bookings for Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, and Calvin Klein. But among the slew of girls that flood the market, who should you really look out for this fall 2013 season? To find out, we consulted our super-secret council of casting directors, designers, and agents to round up ten of the most promising newbies. This season, three hail from South Korea (one of whom became the first-ever Asian face to front Prada), another has long been underrated in the biz until her bookings with David Sims, and then there's the younger-looking doppelgängers of a few veteran models. Memorize these faces now, as you'll seem extra awesome when you identify them to your fashion friends next week.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split