Remember Chanel's Scottish-themed Métier d'Arts show, which was held in a drafty old castle near Edinburgh in December? The one with burning trash cans, toddler Kroenig, kilts, smoked salmon hors d'oeuvres, and authentic snow flurries? Well, today Chanel announced that Tilda Swinton will front the collection's campaign, WWD reports. Despite Swinton's reputation for wearing quasi-weird-and-thus-awesome outfits, this is the first time she's worked with a really major luxury brand (she's previously been the face of Scottish heritage label Pringle and jeweler Pomellato). So far there's only one image from the shoot, which shows her wearing a snowy-white gown with a jeweled collar, but it looks cool and Narnia-like. Then again, you can't really go wrong with Swinton in a picture.
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?