Texas couple Tressa and Manuel Montalvo gave birth to two sets of twins on Thursday — no fertility treatments required! Rarer than quadruplets, the odds of two pairs of identical twins is about one in 70 million, reports the New York Daily News. For simplicity’s sake, the couple gave the babies celebrity names starting with the first four letters of the alphabet: Ace, Blaine, Cash, and Dylan. They also have a 2-year-old boy, Memphis. (Anyone else smell a family blues band?) This Valentine’s Day miracle illustrates perfectly why America still needs Oprah: Who else will show us what it is like to wrangle two sets of identical twin boys while giving their parents enough bunk beds, double strollers, and tandem bikes that we don’t have to feel voyeuristic about it?
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split