The other Disney actress gone rogue attended the Spring Breakers premiere yesterday in Madrid wearing an extravagant, bright-red, jewel-dripping gown that not only reflected light on the red carpet, but also made her look ready to bust out a new ballroom dance routine. Hudgens showed off as much skin as possible in her mirror-plated floor-length gown, which featured a thigh-length slit that displayed her entire left leg, as well as an oval-shaped open back. To top off her shiny look, she wore metallic chrome heels.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split