For the final installment of our New York Greats series, Elettra Wiedemann spoke with Michael Kors on the penultimate day of prep for his fall 2013 show. Despite the high stress level (or maybe because of it), Kors was in a mood to do what he does best, next to fashion design: tell hilarious stories. Like the time Marc Anthony was starstruck by Kors at the Met Ball urinals, or the time a child Kors appeared in a Lucky Charms commercial but had to picture the cereal as french fries to look happier while chowing down. As if that wasn't enough hilarity, the self-proclaimed tabloid junkie imagined what his Life & Style headline would read, if he ever has the misfortune of gracing its cover. All that and more in our video above.
Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!