Surprisingly, neither Kim Kardashian nor Kanye West has put in appearances at New York Fashion Week — we thought Ye would be at his friend Louise Goldin's show for sure — because they're in Brazil. We initially guessed the couple was on a "babymoon," de rigueur for famous people growing fetuses, but Will Smith of "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" fame is tagging along (and said to be recording "something special" with Mr. West). So far, Kimye has visited Vidigal (a favela in Rio de Janeiro) and reportedly met an architect who might design their future Bel Air home, and Kim tweeted how proud she is of Kanye for winning 21 Grammy Awards. The two also had a religious and Titanic-like experience in front of Rio's Christ the Redeemer statue.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament