Surprisingly, neither Kim Kardashian nor Kanye West has put in appearances at New York Fashion Week — we thought Ye would be at his friend Louise Goldin's show for sure — because they're in Brazil. We initially guessed the couple was on a "babymoon," de rigueur for famous people growing fetuses, but Will Smith of "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" fame is tagging along (and said to be recording "something special" with Mr. West). So far, Kimye has visited Vidigal (a favela in Rio de Janeiro) and reportedly met an architect who might design their future Bel Air home, and Kim tweeted how proud she is of Kanye for winning 21 Grammy Awards. The two also had a religious and Titanic-like experience in front of Rio's Christ the Redeemer statue.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve