Some mothers choose to have an epidural; others have a cesarean. Expectant mother Amber Rose has elected “to go full throttle” with her labor, according to E! Online. Translation: She and fiancé Wiz Khalifa are planning a natural, home water birth without medication. "We’re gonna have a midwife and a doula at the crib, and she's gonna be in a pool, and it's gonna be like a relaxing environment, and when she's ready she's gonna tell me when to stick my hands down there and I'm gonna pull the baby out," Khalifa said on Los Angeles radio show "Big Boy's Neighborhood." “When the baby’s head comes out, he’s gonna be Dr. Wiz,” Rose confirmed. “He's gonna be the first person to touch the child. No doctors, no gloves.” Rose was apparently influenced by Ricki Lake’s pro-home-birth documentary, The Business of Being Born. (But who wasn't?) The Cut applauds Rose’s bravery and Khalifa's involvement! That said, forgoing the drugs could cost Rose the awesome hallucinations Beyoncé reported from childbirth. No little babies "pushing through a very heavy door" and "talking" for you, Rose.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her