Fashion consultant Yasmin Sewell and her senior consultant and fashion forecaster Jemma Dyas added three designers to their mentorship program, in which they teach "collection direction, pricing structures, sales strategy, market positioning, and general business advice," British Vogue writes. The new members are Reece Hudson (known for her handbags), Joe Duke (a printmaker), and Elliot Atkinson (whose clothing is tough but feminine). Joe Richards, named the inaugural mentee last September, has nearly completed his fall 2013 collection.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split