People complain that fashion month is exhausting because they have to travel to multiple cities and drive around to dozens of shows and appointments all day. But the real reason it's so tiring is the parties. Getting dressed, shod, and coiffed for these shindigs is a day's work in itself. Then, once you arrive, there's the posing, the dancing, the making conversation with people whose names you can't quite remember, and, if you're feeling naughty, the drinking and late bedtimes. But many fashion people are just genetically built for these activities, some exceptionally so (although their stamina might have something to do with being under 25). We've rounded up this season's most admirable partiers; journey with us through their antics in this slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes