Alexis Bledel and Vincent Kartheiser are engaged, their reps tell Us, and on National Proposal Day, no less. Bledel and Kartheiser are technically Mad Men co-stars, but given the length of Gilmore Girls and the impression it left on a generation, this feels like our high school BFF marrying the office creep. Crazy, yes, but not entirely our fault. Bledel enabled this kind of magical thinking by dating Milo Ventimiglia, a.k.a. Jess, in real life. Kartheiser must have a way with our turn-of-the-century brunette obsessions, as he was previously linked with She's All That star Rachel Leigh Cook. But this moment isn't about their pasts, it's about their future, together, and it's so much brighter than their brief Mad Men affair.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000