Alexis Bledel and Vincent Kartheiser are engaged, their reps tell Us, and on National Proposal Day, no less. Bledel and Kartheiser are technically Mad Men co-stars, but given the length of Gilmore Girls and the impression it left on a generation, this feels like our high school BFF marrying the office creep. Crazy, yes, but not entirely our fault. Bledel enabled this kind of magical thinking by dating Milo Ventimiglia, a.k.a. Jess, in real life. Kartheiser must have a way with our turn-of-the-century brunette obsessions, as he was previously linked with She's All That star Rachel Leigh Cook. But this moment isn't about their pasts, it's about their future, together, and it's so much brighter than their brief Mad Men affair.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel