Yesterday evening, Bradshaw 2.0 walked the red carpet at Breakfast at Tiffany's' opening night in a daring fashion, mixing stripes while also clashing bright colors. The blonde actress channeled a mod look for the event, dressed in a thick-banded black-and-white alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet sheath dress, fuzzy fuschia Mary-Jane heels by Jean-Michel Cazabat, and a bright kelly-green Nanette Lepore bag. She even added a touch of light pink to her lips to look like a trendy, youthful version of the infamous sex columnist. Art imitates life, much?
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat