Yesterday evening, Bradshaw 2.0 walked the red carpet at Breakfast at Tiffany's' opening night in a daring fashion, mixing stripes while also clashing bright colors. The blonde actress channeled a mod look for the event, dressed in a thick-banded black-and-white alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet sheath dress, fuzzy fuschia Mary-Jane heels by Jean-Michel Cazabat, and a bright kelly-green Nanette Lepore bag. She even added a touch of light pink to her lips to look like a trendy, youthful version of the infamous sex columnist. Art imitates life, much?
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like