The problem: holey, stained, snagged, or otherwise winter-worn sweaters. The solution: Cashmends, washable cashmere adhesives that iron seamlessly onto any heat-safe knit ($14 per pair at Annie’s Blue Ribbon General Store, 365 State St., nr. Bond St., Boerum Hill; 718-522-9848). Choose from a plethora of stripes and checks, herringbone, plaid, and other professorially patterned elbow pads, as well as cheeky Band-Aid patches for kids, then just slap, press, and go — no sewing skills necessary.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split