Cara Delevingne is a model who wears her feelings on her sleeve — and on Sunday, backstage after the John Galliano show at the office building Le Centorial, she was feeling for hamburgers. Wearing a Local Heroes tee with a French fries, soda, and burgers photo print, she told the Cut, “I crave McDonald's all the time. It’s my favorite food. I haven’t eaten it in a week, and that's the longest time I’ve gone without eating McDonald's. I just eat it too much and it’s unhealthy.” Then, out of nowhere, she spastically flashed the Cut her psoriasis-splotched belly. “It's all over my body. It happens at stressful times when I'm working a lot. You can't cure it; you've just got to go on holiday.” Designer Bill Gaytten didn't seem to notice, as he called the model “cute” and moved right along.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve