Typically reserved for Paris Hilton, Audrina Patridge, and rookie Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue models (see a younger Kate Upton eat a Southwest Patty Melt!), Carl's Jr. and Hardee's next TV spot features Heidi Klum, who promotes their Jim Beam Bourbon Burger. "What I love about the commercials is that they're always super sexy, but they also have a lot of humor to them," Klum tells the camera in this behind-the-scenes video. "My favorite part is always when this beautiful girl bites into this gigantic burger and it has that sound effect of [chomping noise]." Her ad is Graduate-themed — "Basically, I am playing Mrs. Robinson, and I'm seducing this cute, little boy with my burger," Klum explains. As for the casting decision, "[Heidi]'s a little bit higher level and I think this product is for mature people ... for mature tastebuds only," Justin Hooper, one of the advertisement's creative directors, remarks. This one's going right over Carl's Jr. customers' heads.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000