Cate Blanchett, who has loyally attended Giorgio Armani's fashion shows and worn his dresses on red carpets for years, has FINALLY signed a deal (for $10 million, no less) to be a fragrance face for the brand, according to the Post. Blanchett is known for steering clear of fashion contracts; other than her ads for skincare company SKII, she's done very little campaign work, which is unusual for someone so beloved by the industry and rather unfair to all of us who would like to see more pictures of her. Meanwhile, Armani primarily sticks to models for his upscale campaigns, although he's tapped celebrities like Rihanna, Megan Fox, the Beckhams, and Cristiano Ronaldo for his jeans and underwear lines. This partnership seems favorable for both parties; the only surprise, really, is that it didn't happen sooner.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season