After David Beckham sprinted around suburbia dressed only in his undies for Guy Ritchie's short film for H&M Bodywear, rumors swirled and were ultimately confirmed that David Beckham used a body double for the "smaller parts." But according to E!, the soccer star has since claimed ownership of some of the more important members of his body. "No, I can say the crotch is mine and the backside is mine as well ... Someone said that I had a stand-in for my bum, but no, I can confirm that's my bum," he shared last night on the French television show Le Grand Journal. Since he pointed out everything except for his calves and quads, perhaps those were the "smaller parts" belonging to his equally well-endowed double? Still, the takeaway of the day: The butt is real!
10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck