Yesterday in Melbourne, Australia, the lovable talk-show host and her wife of more than four years attended the Ellen DeGeneres Welcome Party, which was thrown in honor of Ellen's visit to the country. DeGeneres looked snazzy and summery in a silvery-gray tailored suit with a crisp white shirt and matching white oxfords. In contrast, De Rossi slicked her hair back and wore a color-blocked cream-and-cobalt-blue dress with strappy black heels. Ellen was in town to not only film segments for her TV spot, but to also tour Portia’s hometown for the first time. We hope she wore jeans for that part.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?