Yesterday in London, the Immortals actress dolled up to attend Net-A-Porter’s private dinner celebrating the launch of Proenza Schouler's exclusive collection for the site. Pinto was the event's guest of honor and wore a burnt-orange top and skirt combo from Proenza Schouler's pre-fall collection that made her look like she was shrouded in glowing embers or molten lava. She then accessorized her volcano-esque look with black details: a skinny leather belt around her waist and Rupert Sanderson’s satin “Yani” T-bar heels, which crowned her ankles with fun, colorful parrot appliques.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season