Yesterday, in the midst of Paris Fashion Week, Carine Roitfeld threw a cocktail fête at Hotel Shangri-La to celebrate CR Fashion Book’s second, ballet-themed issue. When the New York party went down, we hadn't yet learned that the magazine would be stuffed with models that had hair dancing in the wind and even a monkey suited up in Armani, but it seems the party attendees in Paris took note. Jessica Chastain, Jessica Alba, Karlie Kloss, and Amanda Seyfried were all in town for the party, and we tagged along with photographers to catch a pantsless Kate Moss, Karl Lagerfeld wearing sunglasses, and, of course, Kanye West. Click ahead to imagine you were there.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California