Jennifer Love Hewitt joked (?) to USA Today that she would consider insuring her breasts for $5 million, if an insurance company made the overture. That figure suggests Hewitt considers her breasts a more crucial asset than Dolly Parton's breasts, which are reportedly insured for $600,000, but more or less dispensable compared to Jennifer Lopez's butt, which is rumored to be insured for $27 million. We could go on but our crass commodification of Hewitt's body probably won't help with another of her reported problems: Her 86-year-old grandmother refers to her as "the TV ho" loudly and in public.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?