Bobbi Brown tapped Katie Holmes as their first-ever "face" back in September, but there's been little news on that front since. Now they've finally gotten around to shooting the ads, according to the Post, although there's no word on when they'll drop. The images were photographed by Michael Thompson at New York's Milk Studios, which is conveniently near the Holmes & Yang offices and Suri's school, Avenues, in west Chelsea. The Post also reports that Elle creative director Joe Zee styled the campaign, which is notable because he rarely does freelance work (that he receives credit for, at least). It'll be interesting to see how it turns out.
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Mickey Boardman
Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Mickey Boardman
- California Revenge Pornographer Gets Five Years
- Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
- Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- Best Bet: Satomi Kawakita Emerald Ring
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr