Yesterday evening, the Upside Down actress attended a special L.A. screening of her latest film at ArcLight Cinemas. She went for her usual “effortless-chic” vibe on the red carpet, wearing a black sleeveless dress with a middle slit from Proenza Schouler’s fall 2013 collection with a gorgeous pair of cream-and-black heels, also made by the duo. She carried her essentials in a black-and-white-marbled clutch by Stella McCartney, accessorized with Dior Fine Jewelry, and painted her lips bright red to perfect her look.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000