Rejoice, for today is the first official day of spring! Much like the ugly duckling, spring starts out gray, gross, and depressing, but it slowly transforms into a sunny, tulip-filled swan of a season. But the very best part about the impending warm weather is that it draws out the things we've been missing all winter: baby animals and shirtless men. Soon little chicks and bunnies, which have been enjoying their time chez mama, and abs, which have been hibernating all winter or sunning themselves in Puerto Vallarta, will be out and about for all the world to enjoy. So to celebrate the season, take a look at our slideshow of baby animals and shirtless men, and envision yourself petting those puppies and applying sunscreen to those pecks, because safety first, people.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives