Rejoice, for today is the first official day of spring! Much like the ugly duckling, spring starts out gray, gross, and depressing, but it slowly transforms into a sunny, tulip-filled swan of a season. But the very best part about the impending warm weather is that it draws out the things we've been missing all winter: baby animals and shirtless men. Soon little chicks and bunnies, which have been enjoying their time chez mama, and abs, which have been hibernating all winter or sunning themselves in Puerto Vallarta, will be out and about for all the world to enjoy. So to celebrate the season, take a look at our slideshow of baby animals and shirtless men, and envision yourself petting those puppies and applying sunscreen to those pecks, because safety first, people.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Famous Person Dares To Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Famous Person Dares To Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell