Today, the Strokes re-banded to release their fifth album together, entitled Comedown Machine. Though the quietly released LP has already received mixed reviews around the Internet, we're just hoping this means that the gorgeous band — and most notably, its shaggy-haired front man — will finally be making their rounds onstage. Ideally, we'd take Julian Casablancas circa 2006, with his overgrown, semi-greasy hair crowning his pallid face, his giant collection of skin-tight jeans and studded leather jackets, and those soulful brown eyes, hidden at times behind an impressive collection of sunglasses. Reminisce in the video below, where he croons into the mike dressed entirely in white. Only he can pull it off.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season