Yesterday, the highest-ranked singles tennis player, Novak Djokovic, spent some free time brandishing his racket and hitting tennis balls for charity at the 9th Annual K-Swiss Desert Smash in La Quinta, California. And while we're proud that this Serbian tennis pro has a charitable bone in his body, we adore Djokovic's curious antics on the court even more. When he's feeling goofy, the lithe but ripped tennis player does everything from mimicking other players' serves to busting out the moves from viral dance memes. But it's when the twinkle disappears from his light brown eyes that we know he's game to do some of the most impressive bodily moves known to man — from splitlike spreads that attest to his incredible flexibility to triumphant squats that show off his quad power. Without question, our all-time favorite Djokovic move is when he swiftly removes his Uniqlo shirts after a win, flexing all of his abs while roaring in the name of victory.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?