Maria Shriver's Brentwood neighbors are annoyed that she has yet to take down her outdoor Christmas light display, TMZ reports. This information seems at once comically dull and intensely personal, and we're not sure what to do with it. Praise Shriver, who is getting back into journalism post-divorce, for leaning instead of cleaning? Condemn her for wasting a ton of energy? Admire her nonconformist approach to lawn decor? Worry? It's easy to sympathize with the neighbors. TMZ says they really like Shriver and don't want to hurt her feelings by asking if she wouldn't mind paying someone to take down the Christmas lights. Or at least unplug them. Valentine's Day really is the absolute limit.
69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack