The Mentalist, one of those shows that's always on when you're at the gym and therefore you feel like you've quasi-watched, has spawned the latest Givenchy face: Australian actor Simon Baker, who fronts the label's new scent, Gentlemen Only. Fine, he's had plenty of other roles, too, like the asshole in Margin Call and the sexy photographer-man who beds Anne Hathaway in The Devil Wears Prada. But we'd prefer to think of him as someone who reads minds and smiles with one eye squinted a little more than the other. Come April, we'll get to see a whole lot more of him (in billboard form, at least) when Givenchy launches its first new men's fragrance in over four years, WWD reports. Apparently the ad shows him soaking wet in a rainstorm, giving his umbrella to a lady. Approvals all around.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000