As the glittering final stop of fashion month, Paris was guaranteed to be stuffed with enough parties, after-parties, and after-after-parties to celebrate the designers, models, editors, and celebrity attendees who had made it out alive. And the City of Light did not disappoint. Tilda Swinton and Karlie Kloss mingled and dined at the Purple Fashion x Bulgari dinner honoring the latest issue. Alexander Wang showed his long wavy locks at the NEW YORK NEW YORK post-Balenciaga bash, while Jessica Chastain lounged around at the CR Fashion Book Issue 2 After Party. Even Valentino was in town, as he threw a dinner party to celebrate his new flagship. Click through the slideshow to see famous faces (and all the tired people surrounding them) from the week's best evening affairs.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives