Here, Carla Bruni — the cover girl for this week's French Elle — poses in several outfits for her editorial, and the video is set to her single "Chez Keith and Anita" (don't forget: Her full album, Little French Songs, drops April 1). In the accompanying interview, Bruni answers something that's been on our minds for mois: Why did she write a love song about husband Nicolas Sarkozy called "My Raymond"? As she puts it, "I was deciding between Raymond, Roger and Raoul, but Raoul — it's complicated, it only rhymes with Seoul!"
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split